WHY DEAL WITH A BROKER?
As independent insurance brokers, we offer you the flexibility of a variety of insurance companies combined with high quality service. We can recommend the best insurance package available to suit your ever-changing insurance needs.
Ensuring your personal belongings are properly covered is the most important aspect of personal insurance. At Reuter & Reilly Insurance Brokers, we take the time to understand how your plans and lifestyle affect your insurance needs, and we work with you to tailor the best package at the most competitive rates.
- At Reuter & Reilly Insurance Brokers, you never deal with an automated telephone system or impersonal advisor who is not familiar with your needs.
- We offer reasonable rates which are not automatically increased after an accident.
- Reuter & Reilly Insurance Brokers offers over 60 years of service experience and a proven track record in the Niagara Region.
- At Reuter & Reilly Insurance Brokers, we represent a wide range of insurers allowing us to offer the best policies for your individual needs. Direct writers represent one company – themselves.
- We are governed by and committed to follow a professional code of conduct as set forth by the Registered Insurance Brokers Act.
- As a professional insurance broker, Reuter & Reilly Insurance Brokers not only gives advice on your insurance needs, but also stands by that advice.
- Our brokers are licensed professionals with many years experience serving our customers. We do not use telephone service representatives who have little insurance experience and no personal knowledge of your needs.
- We are here to act on your behalf when dealing with insurance companies and claims.
- Many direct writers are now controlled by major banks which stifle competition and fund their insurance programs with exorbitant service charges.
- We live in your community and contribute our time and talents to local organizations, clubs and charities.
- We are insurance brokers. We do not sell investments, banking services or car leases.