Make sure your home and anyone on your property is protected.
As soon as you take ownership of a home, you need coverage. Your home insurance policy needs to adequately cover your liability, the building, and its contents.
Working with the right broker will help you feel confident that you’re protected no matter what happens. We’ll help you find a product that satisfies your needs at a reasonable rate.
Start a no-obligation quote or contact us today to start the conversation!
Did you know?
- Your home insurance premium is influenced by a number of factors – how close you are to a firehall, the materials used to build your house, the type of security system you have, etc.
- You could be legally and financially responsible for injuries someone sustains on your property – speak with one of our brokers to make sure you’re protected.
- You may be entitled to a discount on your premiums if you have an excellent credit score.
- Condo insurance requires different coverage than home insurance, since you only own a portion of the building.
- Unless you have overland water coverage, you may not be protected against sewer backup damage during a flood.
- You can purchase additional coverage for smart home systems.