LIFE INSURANCE & FINANCIAL SERVICES
One of the greatest challenges you face is how to make sure you get the best value from your financial resources. Are you on track to achieve the goals and plans you and your family have made? Take two minutes with this checklist to evaluate your financial concerns:
Investment and Tax Planning
- Do I have a good overall investment strategy?
- Have I done a good job investing my personal, business and retirement plan assets?
- Do I have the time, skills and knowledge to manage my own investments?
- Could I be paying less tax without increasing my risk?
- Is my will/trust up-to-date?
- What impact will capital gains taxes and probate fees have on my estate?
- Is my life insurance program adequate and cost effective?
- Should I consider making financial gifts to my children?
- Would gifts to charity provide me with any tax benefits?
My Personal and Family Financial Future
- What will happen to my family’s income in the event of my death, disability or retirement?
- Have I set out my personal and family financial goals on paper?
- Have I established a regular savings program for my retirement? For my children’s education?
- Do I regularly review my financial achievements to ensure that they are on track to meet my goals?